Thursday, July 24, 2008

6 Sick Hipsters - the movie



Ah, yes, it's true.

I've signed the film option contract and if the stars align (and we're able to scoot past development hell - personally I'm hoping for the not-quite-as-toasty-or-stressful development tropics) you will be seeing the lovely cast of 6 Sick Hipsters on the big screen sometime in the next few years.

Wow. What a rush. The guy's who've optioned the book are not only incredibly talented but they have a nice track record of getting things done. As soon as all the ducks are formally lined up, I'll be gushing all the details. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe early next week?

What's that? You want a hint? Hmmmm. How about this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we must need another hint!

Rayo Casablanca said...

Hmmm... let me think on it.