Thursday, June 26, 2008

Q&A and exciting news

You can find a Q&A from Westword (Denver's Village Voice) here as well as a brief review/mention of tomorrow night's reading here. If you're in town and out to get a hard copy, it's on page 28. Looking forward to seeing you at the reading.

I've added another reading in July. I'll be at Elliott Bay Book Co. in Seattle on July 12th at 7:30 PM. Fun stuff. Still working on some east coast dates and will let you know when, where, and if.

I hope to have a major announcement in the next few weeks regarding the 6 Sick Hipsters film option. The contract is in my hands and my agent and I are going over it. So far everything looks great but there will undoubtedly be some back and forth over details. As soon as it's signed and sealed, I'll let you in on the juicy details.

No comments: